Property Manager Jobs in Colorado Springs – Colorado – USA at DRGinvest
Title: Property Manager
Location: Colorado Springs – Colorado – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Real Estate/Property, Management
DRGinvest is a rapidly growing full-service real estate business and is seeking a Property Manager to bring their insight and experience to our growing Property Management team in Denver. DRG fosters a fast-paced and challenging environment with a very strong and stable team dedicated to an unwavering commitment to do what is necessary to get the job done.
The primary role of the Property Manager is to oversee all aspects of rental property operations,including filling vacancies, managing property owner communication, developing tenant relationships, ensuring rent collection, coordinating with maintenance team and other vendors, and directing other tenant interactions.
This candidate will be able to monitor and complete goals set for the property as well as be a great communicator to effectively interact with the Director as well as property operations teams, tenants and owners. Our property managers need the skills to tackle a variety operating problems with efficiency and high quality.
If you are an Aplayer dedicated to constant personal and professional growth and looking to join something special for the long term, please review the below duties and responsibilities and apply!
* Increase and then maintain performance of a roving territory, comprised of mostly small Multifamily Homes and mid-size Apartment Complexes, while ensuring 100% owner satisfaction and communication. Produce best-in-class tenant satisfaction.
* Raise owner satisfaction ensure timely and pro-active communication with all owners.
* Work requests responded to within 24hrs, work completed within 3 business days.
* Operate territory at 95% or better economic vacancy.
* 14-day vacant-unit fill cycle
* Inspect vacated units, document, create maintenance punch list, and assign within 3 business days of key receipt.
* Reduce delinquency to 5% or less of total managed units.
* Increase average tenant retention by 50%
* Data retention File Management
* Customer service
* Multi-level, multi-channel communications (Owners, residents, prospects, techs)
* Operational excellence
* Follows through on Commitments.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
Powered by JazzHR