Mortgage Processor (Waterford, MI) Job at CruiTek – Waterford, MI
Full-time$45,000 – $55,000 a year1 hour ago
- Loan processing
- Fair Housing regulations
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
Full Job Description
Full-Time Direct Hire – 45-55K/year + $100 per file bonus.
Onsite in Waterford, MI office. Local candidates only.
Three to five years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience required.
Calyx Point or Encompass software experience highly preferred.
Job Skills Required:
- Three to five years of Mortgage Loan Processing experience required.
- Full understanding of FHA/VA, FNMA, FHLMC, FDIC Compliance, ATR/QM, mortgage audit underwriting, appraisal and investor guidelines.
- Proficient computer and accurate typing skills.
- Ability to function efficiently and effectively under deadlines and stress while maintaining a professional and mature profile.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work extremely well with internal and external customers using excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to put puzzle pieces together.
- Ability to work well with people with diversified personalities.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Self-motivated to research and problem solve.
This position processes all mortgage loans assigned from the loan officers or supervisors by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Review all new loan applications within 72 hours of receipt of file to ensure compliance with all investor agency/federal compliance guidelines.
- Update loan files, the mortgage computer system, and the tracking system as information is received; prepare final loan package for closing and final approval.
- Determine information needed from customers to successfully process the loan, obtain credit reports, order appraisals, title binders, surveys and tax transcripts; mail verification of deposit, verification of employment, and verification of mortgage forms, and update loan files and tracking systems when forms are returned.
- Review and analyze credit documents for accuracy and compliance with investor/ agency guides. Identify potential problems and discusses them with loan officer and/or supervisor.
- Serve as the contact for borrowers, sellers, and agents involved in loan file, notifying and working with them to resolve any problems that may arise.
- Submit the loan file directly to the underwriting department without prior review from supervisor. If necessary prepare cover letter highlighting compensating factors. Follow up on all outstanding underwriting conditions and resubmit as needed.
- Provide calculation of borrower’s income according to investor/agency guides, including but not limited to borrowers with multiple sources of income.
- Follow and monitor the schedule of closing with title companies.
- Prepare loan file for closing, hazard insurance binder, H06 for condominiums and PUDs, complete TRID checklist.
- Final HUD review.
- Remain informed of all aspects of investor/agency/compliance policies that affect the processing of mortgage loans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company
Company: CruiTek –
Company Location: Waterford, MI