Mortgage Originator Job at Homestead Savings Bank – 2.5 Albion, MI
· Develop and maintain successful relationships with business referral sources, existing and prospective to HSB.
· Prospects new mortgage lending opportunities.
· Manages existing HSB mortgage portfolio for opportunities and customer service.
· Responsible for mortgage origination process.
o Complete Application
o Gather supporting documentation
o Produce Loan Estimates
o Attain Approval
o Attend Closing
· Attend weekly loan committee meetings.
· Active with outside community events/organizations.
· Business development with a primary focus on mortgage lending.
· Originate mortgage loans.
· Refer consumer loans.
· Ensure proper documentation in all loan files.
· Referrals on banking products/services.
· Monitor loan delinquency.
Other responsibilities assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Loan origination: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: Homestead Savings Bank – 2.5
Company Location: Albion, MI