Associate Property Representative Jobs in Reston – Virginia – USA at Leidos
Title: Associate Property Representative
Location: Reston – Virginia – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Real Estate/Property, Management
Leidos is looking for a Associate Property Representative to serve in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal Government Property Administration to administer Property Management System (PMS) activities to ensure compliant records management, program support, and regulatory and contract reporting. The successful candidate will be accountable for accurate, timely and compliant Government furnished, contractor acquired, materials, and subcontractor records in accordance with Leidos policies and procedures and will provide accurate and timely submission of property data for reports.
The Government Property System is one six DFARS Business Systems that is periodically assessed and approved by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA). An approved Government Property System is often required to perform work on certain contracts with the Department of Defense and other Federal agencies.
• Maintain accurate records of all property for all 10 FAR identified outcomes (Acquisition through Closeout).
• Reconcile inventory performed by the Local Property Coordinator (LPC) to records and initiate resulting actions e.g. losses, disposition, transfers, etc,.
• Initiate disposition actions for excess property and assure property documentation submitted upon completion.
• Initiate closeout actions at end of contract and prepare certifications.
• Under supervision, provide Training, Guidance and Property support to the line program team.
• Provide relevant property data for customer level reporting requirements as required e.g. CDRLs.
• Submit property administrative reports to customer stakeholders and regulatory agencies e.g. Loss, Damage, Destruction (LDD), Inventory Results, etc,.
• With supervision, develop corrective action plans with program team for Contractor Self Assessments (CSA) and Property Management System Audit (PMSA) findings.
• With supervision, oversee corrective actions performance.
• High school diploma with less than two years’ experience.
• Must possess:
(1) The ability to follow and execution direction;
(2) Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
(3) Good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees including management and outside representatives; and,
(4) Strong computer skills.
National Property Management (NPMA) CPPS certification