Assistant Community Manager Jobs in Everett – Washington – USA at Housing Hope
Title: Assistant Community Manager
Company: Housing Hope
Location: Everett – Washington – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Real Estate/Property, Management
Current openings in Monroe and Everett areas.
The Assistant Community Manager’s key role is to assist with the Community Manager in the day-to-day operation of the Community. They collaborate with the site team and residents to create and strengthen a healthy community. The Assistant Community Manager enforces building rules and assists the manager in responding to rule violations and inappropriate tenant behavior.
The Assistant Community Manager assumes leadership, initiative and is responsible for reporting and resolving building and tenant emergencies in the absence of the Community Manager. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID-19 procedures and policies in place, equipment provided. Please send resume and cover letter to be considered for the position.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Reports to Community Manager.
2. Assists in maintaining relationships with all residents, ensuring consistent application of property policies.
3. Assists in maintaining relationships with other departments within the Company, the community and vendors.
1. Responds to resident inquiries, complaints and concerns promptly; enforcement of apartment community rules and regulations.
1. Assists Community Manager with completing resident annual recertification/income packets which includes meeting with residents to complete income questionnaire, obtaining verifications of income and assets from 3rd parties, reviewing and submitting completed annual packets to Community Manager and/or compliance department.
Financial Reporting and Control as directed by the Portfolio Manager:
1. Collects rents when due; properly use software for recording rents and activity.
2. Maintain accurate accounting records.
3. Process resident move outs in accordance with established procedures and legal requirements.
Marketing and Leasing:
1. Show units and process applications on line for credit and criminal reports, if appropriate; assists in preparation of advertising and marketing program.
2. Assists is completing resident move ins including lease signing and completing move in unit inspection.
1. Answer phone and take messages.
2. Checks and sorts mail
3. Assists community manager with processing invoices, work orders, resident notices, and voicemails.
4. Assists manager with maintaining a clean, tidy, and organized office by filing paperwork, ordering office supplies, and archiving documents as needed.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
1. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands and tasks.
2. Other duties as assigned.
• Required education GED or High School Degree.
• Preferred 1-2 years affordable property management experience.
• Exceptional reading, writing and typing communication skills.
• Must have tax credit/compliance experience.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Use Microsoft products and quickly learn new property management software programs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactori…